2014 m. gegužės 20 d.

Coffee? Tea? Or maybe shopping?

 This post is brought to you by lithuanian on-line handicrafts shop www.kasiulai.lt

This shop is well known for lithuanian girls and now I want to introduce it to my overseas readers. Why ?

Reason No.1
Well, it is my favorite lithuanian handicrafts shop and it is the only lithuanian shop where I buy my stitching stuff. 





Why it might be interesting to you ? My friend from Latvia, when I told her about this shop, was very surprised when she saw the prices there. And if you will compare them with the prices, for example, in UK shops I think you might be amazed too. 

The interface language and the currency can be changed on the top of web page. And of course this shop offers international shipping.

Reason No.2

Some time ago Ausrine, the owner of www.kasiulai.lt, sent me 2 Riolis kits. She asked me to stitch one of them ant to send it back. She wanted some decoration on the shop walls. And the second kit was for me. Those kits were Riolis 1121 Coffee and 1122 Tea.

So for Ausrine I stitched the desing with coffee. And here is the result.







Yesterday Ausrine sent me this picture. She framed my work.


Well, that's it :) Have a nice day and thank you for visiting and reading :)

12 komentarų:

  1. Очень крсивая работа получилась!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Да, думаю это они. Я с ними лично не знакома. Пересекаемся только в сети .

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Mano svajoniu parduotuvė :-)))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. Магазинчик чудесный!
    Маки просто волшебные! А это и правда Вайда и Довиле :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. Да там и мы были на открытие магазина в Вильнюсе;)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. приятно девочки что нас узнали, люблю этот магазин, а теперь и недалеко от дома мне:)
    Jaukus siuvinys, graži puošmena)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. Гиедрэ! Какой получился интересный пост! С прекрасно вышитой картиной. С полезной ссылкой. С весёлой встречей на страничке Блога!
    Спасибо всем! Магазину - процветания!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. Какие фото красивые, руки тянутся сами к монитору всё это пощупать. Очень забавно увидеть Довиле и Вайду на одном фото))))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. jestem zachwycona, Cudowne
    Agnieszka
    http://gusinkowegwiazdki.blogspot.fr/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. Hello giedré, what a beautiful stitching and so well framed :) I love it !!
    I wish you a nice day,
    Regards from Isabelle from France

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

Thanks for stopping by :)
I understand Lithuanian, English, Russian and German. Thank you for your comments.